- Higher Education PS urges scientists to communicate effectively
Higher Education PS urges scientists to communicate effectively.
23rd February 2016.
Scientists need to develop appropriate ...
- Government closes illegal colleges
1.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-Dt88jF1U CITIZEN TV
2. http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/blacklist-colleges-shut-down THE STAR
- Meru Technical Training Institute Feted As Curtains Close at the National Science Week
Nairobi, Friday 15th May 2015….. Meru Technical Training Institute (MTTI) emerged the overall best institution and also scooped the best ...
- Kenya fast-tracks establishment of a national research fund
Tuesday 17th March 2014……The government, industry and research bodies have commenced discussions on modalities of setting up a national ...
- Plans on Course to Fast Track a Garment Making Cluster Project in Kisumu County
The newly established Kisumu garment making cluster project is set to improve the livelihoods of Kisumu County Residents once operational. ...
- Reforms in the Education Sector in Kenya
PROF. JACOB T. KAIMENYI, PhD, FICD,EBS Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Kenya On 24th February ...
- Press Release on Nairobi Aviation College
Press Release by Chairman Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority on Allegations against Nairobi Aviation College.
- SHORTAGES OF DOCTORATES AND RESEARCH IN KENYA-24TH AGUST,2016
- Revised Term Dates 2016
- FPE CIRCULAR 2_2016
- FPE CIRCULAR 1_2016
- PRESS STATEMENT ON PREPARATIONS FOR 2016 EXAMINATIONS BY KNEC
- CS Speech on Service Delivery at a Snr. Staff meeting at Tom Mboya College Kisumu(2nd Feb, 2016)
- Press Statement by Education Cabinet Secretary on fees charged in schools for 2016
- Speech by Education CS, Dr. Fred Matiang'i during the release of 2015 K.C.P.E exam. results.
- Press Release on Universities
- Press Release on Strathmore University
- VCs Consultative Meeting
- PRESS RELEASE ON DELEGATION FROM UGANDA
- Press Release on Launch of PRIEDE
- Launch of Health Systems University Research Chair Programme and NACOSTI Strategic Plan 2014-2018
- Information on Adult Secondary Education
- Fees Guidelines for Public Secondary Schools in Kenya
- See all press releases..
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is responsible for national policies and programmes that help Kenyans access quality and affordable, school education, post-school, higher education and academic research.
- Job Advertisement for Various Positions 17th August,2016
- National Research Fund - Board of Trustees Workshop Report [PDF]
- Revised Term Date 2016
- Anouncement of Vacancies in the university Councils
- AYUSH SCHOLARSHIPS IN INDIA
- Scholarships Anouncement in Brazil
- International Essay Contest for Young People
- Three Local universities Selected to be African Centers of Excellence Under the ACE II Project
- National Conference on Nomadic Education in Kenya 31st March to 1st April 2016
- Advertisement for Slovak Scholraships for 2016-2017
- Adverstisement for Scholarships in China 2016-2017
- Advertisement of Postgraduate Scholarship from Korea 2016-2017
- Hungary Scholarships for the year 2016-2017 thro. Government
- MBA Scholarship by DUBLIN(UCD) University Colleges in IRELAND
- KENYA SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION (KESTI) AWARDS 2016
- TVETA Customer's Satisfaction Survey
- Holiday Tutions
- Scholarships in Oman -2016/2017
- Schlarships in Mexico for 2016-2017
- Moroccan University Schlarships for 2016-2017
- Korean University Scholarships for 2016-2017
- VACANCIES FOR SCHOLARSHIPS IN EGYPT- 2016
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE IN BRAZIL
- AYUSH SCHOLARSHIPS IN INDIA
- Scholarships in Brazil
- British University in Egypt Scholarships
- Slovak Scholarships 2016-2017
- Cuba Scholarships 2016
- China Scholarships 2016-2017
- Hungary Scholarships for 2016-2017 thro. Government
- Russia Scholarships 2016
- OFFICIAL CLOSING SPEECH BY PS, HIGHER EDUCATION PROF. COLLETE SUDA DURING NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK AT KICC NAIRIBI 20TH MAY,2016
- SPEECH BY CABINET SECRETARY FOR EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, DR. FRED MATIANG’I DURING THE OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE NATIONAL SCIENCE WEEK, 17TH MAY 2016, KICC
- SPEECH DELIVERD BY THE CABINET SECRETARY, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DR, FRED MATIANGI EGH DURING THE LAUNCH OF THE NATIONAL EDUCATION SECTOR PLAN (NESP) TO BE HELD ON 6TH MAY, 2016 AT THE KENYA INSTITUTE OF CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT(KICD)
- CS Speech Delivered During the Adventist Teachers’ Conference Held at Kamagambo Adventist College
- SPEECH BY THE CABINET SECRETARY DURING THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE 8TH ANNUAL NATIONAL SECONDARY STUDENTS’ COUNCIL LEADERS’ CONFERENCE HELD AT BOMAS OF KENYA ON 12TH MARCH 2016
- More speeches