The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is responsible for national policies and programmes that help Kenyans access quality and affordable, school education, post-school, higher education and academic research.
[Click to download document]
The specific functions of the Directorate are:
- Promotion of standards for technical education
- Practical/industrial attachment and internship
- Facilitation of curriculum development
- Assurance of quality of curriculum implementation
- Registration of TIVET institutions
- Coordination of technical and business examinations
- Assessments of Institutional facilities and capacity for TVET.